The Braillists Foundation held a face-to-face meeting at the 83rd annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind at the Hilton Americas-Houston hotel, Texas, in July 2023. Our Chairman, Dave Williams, was there with a microphone to soak up the atmosphere.
We spoke to:
- Bristol Braille Technology CIC
- A Cubed Design
- Ka Li (consulting for National Network for Equitable Library Service and member of the Australia and New Zealand Accessible Graphics Group (ANZAGG) and the EBraille Tactile Graphics Taskforce)
- Marco Salsiccia, Senior Native Mobile Accessibility Coach at DEQ Systems and owner of the Blind SVG Study Guide
- Danielle Montour, volunteer Braille and Tactile Literacy Educator at the Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library, New York
- A. T. Guys and Blind Bargains
With thanks to the Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library for allowing us the use of their room for our meeting.