The Orbit Reader range is now very extensive and comprises the Orbit Reader 20, the Orbit Reader 20 Plus and the Orbit Reader 40. On Tuesday 30 May 2023, James Bowden, Braille Technical Officer at RNIB, talked us through what these products can do, how they work, and the differences between Orbit Readers and other braille displays and notetakers.
- The differences between the Orbit Reader 20, 20 Plus and 40
- How Orbit technology differs from traditional braille display technology
- How to find and open files
- How to find text within a file
- How to use the editor
- How to transfer files between the Orbit and a computer
For further information please visit the Braillists Foundation Media Page.