- Braillecast, Episode 10 – Braille News Roundup
We’re back! And we start our new series with an overview of the braille landscape, including:
- Royal Blind’s resources for National Braille Week (7 to 13 October 2019)
- The seventh General Assembly of the International Council on English Braille, 11 to 15 May 2020 at the Google Academy in central London, in particular the call for papers.
- Braille On Display updated for 2020
- Lego Braille Bricks and accessible instructions
- Mattel Braille Uno (also available from RNIB)
- Advent Of Change braille advent calendar
- Sight Village Southeast, 5 and 6 November 2019
BrailleCast is an independent podcast celebrating the world’s most successful tactile reading system.
Braille represents competency, independence, and equality. Whether you are a Braille reader, Braille teacher, parent to a blind child or someone with a casual interest in Braille, we hope BrailleCast will encourage you to adopt and promote the value of Braille.
Listen to recent BrailleCast episodes below and join the conversation at Braillists.org