In this episode, we talk with Holly Scott-Gardner about studying Spanish, living abroad and the impact of braille on these pursuits.
we also discuss:
- RNIB released the Orbit Reader 20 in the UK (product code HT358) on 8 August for £449, or £399 for Connect members.
- AFB Accessworld Review of the Brailliant BI-14: HumanWare’s Latest Step Toward Smart Braille Displays
- Apple iOS 12 introduces quick navigation in braille in web pages. To assign keys, go to
- (the name of your braille display) / More Info
- Braille Command
- Borivali has become the first railway station in mumbai with braille-friendly platform indicators
- Paper presented at the 4th General Assembly of the International Council on English Braille entitled “Considerations for Embosser Produced Tactile Graphics”: MS Word and Duxbury Braille
- National Braille Week is organised by Royal Blind and runs in the second week of October, coinciding with World Sight Day.
- Sight Village South East, London, Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th November 2018